Android 13 is released on August 15, 2022. In fact, the first phone to be launched with Android 13 software would be the Google Pixel 7 and 7 pros.
The latest Android 13 is built for user privacy and is labeled with an internal codename “Tiramisu”.
- Android 13 software comes with a new media picker which improves privacy. The new picker enables users to choose which photo and video application to access. Also, the new media provides an opt-in notification feature that allows its users to determine which notification they will receive. It gives users more control over notifications and more focus on more important notifications.
- Android 13 features an App specific language support. You can set a specific language for an individual app. The feature gives your phone system the ability to operate in one language and at the same time assign each of your applications in a different language.
- You will now be in control of your clipboard as the new Android 13 feature comes with a clipboard improvement where it allows you to view and change the contents of your clipboard after copying. It also recognizes sensitive information such as login details, codes, phone numbers, and others. So it automatically deletes them after some time.
- The new software provides more customization features. Wallpapers now appear to have 12 color palettes, unlike the 4 colors the previous androids have. Visual changes now get even better with even further customized themes, wallpaper dimming, and dark themes for bedtime mode, making sleep easier after phone usage. You also get to now choose a precise theme feature, change colors based on media, and lots more.
- Android 13 has a sound audio enhancement feature that supports Bluetooth (LE). It enables its users to enjoy the enhanced audio quality and broadcast audio to multiple devices at the same time. It is packed with a special audio feature that supports lower energy consumption with the same audio quality.
- The new feature also introduces an in-display fingerprint scanner, unlike the usual one.
- There is an addition to the quick setting menu which allows apps to advertise their tiles with a popup notification bringing about ease in management.
The Android 13 is packed with amazing features like those mentioned and others, which enables a better experience for its users.
The new Android 13 is rolled out in Google pixel phones, while other phones to adopt the new software includes Nokia x20, Tecno Camon 19 pro 5G, Lenovo p12 pro, Asus ZenFone 8, and others.